When you access, browse, use or book cab/tempo etc. on this Site you accept, without limitation and/or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below and other related policies described on this site. When you access any sub-site (whether belonging to an `associate` of Taj Way Cabs or otherwise) through this site, then such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions of use which is specific to such sub-site. There are some additional terms and conditions which are set out in the sub-site. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any additional terms/policies posted on this site together constitute the entire agreement between Taj Way Cabs and you (client) with respect to your use of this Site.
Site and its Contents
You are not allowed to sell, modify, distribute or do any such activity from the site which include but are not limited to video, text, audio, and images for business purpose. It can be only used for personal purposes. As long as you comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use, Taj Way Cabs grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
To become a registered user on the site you are required to answer some question which are both mandatory and option. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Taj Way Cabs or otherwise. By displaying them on this Site, Taj Way Cabs is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use at home unless the sub-site you are accessing states that you may not. You are not allowed to remove trademark or copyright notices if you copy any content from the website.
Taj Way Cabs Rights
In case you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, such communications are, and will be treated by Taj Way Cabs, as non-confidential. You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Taj Way Cabs uses such material.
You are agreed to use the same facilities such as bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing list or other messages from the website to send and receive messages and materials that are accurate and related thereto. By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Site or any facility available here from, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefore as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
Taj Way Cabs assumes no liability or responsibility arising from the contents of any communications containing any defamatory, erroneous, inaccurate, libelous, obscene or profane material. Taj Way Cabs may change, edit, or remove any user material or Taj Way Cabs conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates policies in any way. Taj Way Cabs will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Taj Way Cabs to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
Terms and Conditions for Cab Usage
- The client is required to pay the taxi fares, parking charges, night charges additionally that are imposed by the law to pay for taking taxi services.
- The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Tajway Cabs disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance;
- Littering the Taxi;
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi;
- Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi;
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab;
- Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Company is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
- The Services will meet the customer's requirements;
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage or loss which is caused by the customer while taking taxi services offered by the company. Also, due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- The Company is not responsible for any compensation if the passenger misses the trail or flight. The customer is responsible for managing his trip/travel timely. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on the Company.
- The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis booked by the Customer.
- The company says all its customers to be responsible for their items. Company will not be liable for loss or damage of the same but will strive best ti locate the items that were lost during the journey.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 12 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
- The Company is not responsible for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, company supports you to notify if they have any complaint against the driver of any taxi that you have booked using Company’s services.
- The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Company's website at www.TajWayCabs.com on the date that Company may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
- The company has right to use the customer details such as contact information for it marketing purposes. Company can send regular mails or SMS to the registered mobile number to update customer about their services.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information on the website is provided by Taj Way Cabs and its users and partners.We try to keep the information accurate and update, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk or you may confirm with the Company by making a call to us.
Taj Way Cabs disclaims all warranties of merchantability, relating to the information and description of the cab/taxi, car rental or any other product or service displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective suppliers/operators. Car or any other ratings displayed on this website are intended as only general guidelines, and Taj Way Cabs. Taj Way Cabs Affiliates and their respective suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. Taj Way Cabs, its Affiliates and their respective suppliers are not liable about the availability or particular goods and services.
Taj Way Cabs sites also acknowledge to provide arbitrator services to facilitate high-grade services to its clients. Taj Way Cabs is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Taj Way Cabs shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (taxi/car rental operator, travel/tour operator or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site. Taj Way Cabs, its Affiliates, and their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you might be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Taj Way Cabs. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Taj Way Cabs is not liable or responsible if the website is not temporarily available due to technical issues.
You may travel to certain destinations through certain routes which involve greater risks, entirely at your risk as to the cost and consequences. Taj Way Cabs requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain destinations through certain routes. By promoting (through discounts and deals) any travel to particular destinations through particular routes, Taj Way Cabs does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Taj Way Cabs is not liable or responsible for any damages, delays or damages that many occur from travel to any destinations. Taj Way Cabs, its Affiliates and their respective suppliers are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any taxi/car rental operators or other suppliers for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. Taj Way Cabs, its Affiliates and their respective suppliers have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re–routing or acts of any government or authority.