Taj Way Cabs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information to us, such information may be used for internal record keeping, various statistical and other purposes.
Taj Way Cabs would like to know the feedback of the Users for improving its services. Taj Way Cabs has the right to contact the User for their feedback on various services taken by them. Such feedback may be collected through emails, telephone calls, SMS or any other medium from time to time.
Taj Way Cabs will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others). We will allow suppliers to access the information for purposes of confirming your registration and providing you with benefits you are entitled to. When you register with us, we or any of our partners/affiliate/group companies may contact you from time to time to provide the offers/information of such products/services that we believe may benefit you. From time to time, we may contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this section. You should check this section from time to time to keep yourself updated with the latest policy. This policy is effective from 1st April 2020.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies help us provide you better service, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies thought your browser setting, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You consent with the terms and conditions purchased by any provider/administrator with whom you deal, included, yet not restricted to, for the payment of complete amount when due and with the provider’s rules and restrictions in regards to accessibility and utilization fares, products, or services. You acknowledge that some third–party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your booking(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such booking(s), and/or in Taj Way Cabs debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation. No waiver by Taj Way Cabs of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative. If any dispute arises between you and Taj Way Cabs during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be Gurugram(Haryana), India. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English or Hindi language. The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the territory of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Gurugram(Haryana), India.
Wallet Usage Policy
Maximum upto 20 percent of current wallet amount can be used per booking. Wallet amount will be valid for 180 days.
While booking the cab, or using any services offered at www.TajWayCabs.com the following rules apply
- A booking can be done, for a maximum of 180 days before the trip start date. On the other hand, booking can be done for a minimum of 5 hours before the trip starts time.
- Booking can be done through our website at www.TajWayCabs.com, through our mobile app or call us at +91 999 995 5712, or What's App us on +91 9999955712
- To confirm the online cab bookings, an advance amount needs to be paid by the customer. The advance amount is based on the trip estimated cost and will be adjusted against the final amount payable at the end of the trip.
- A customer can generate an online request without paying advance as well, but the order confirmation will remain subject to Taj Way Cabs giving approval for waiving advance payment requirements.
- For every confirmed booking, a car will be allotted at least 6 hours before the trip (2 hours for outstation One-Way). The customer will get an email and/or SMS confirmation with the car and driver details after the allotment.
- Customers should carry a printout of the booking voucher or the booking confirmation SMS for identification.
Due to the accident/break down of the vehicle the company is responsible to provide alternative vehicle or else will refund the amount if booking is canceled. Taj Way Cabs doesn't make any guarantees of any kind while you book the cabs, and any material or immaterial loss due to usage of the cabs of Taj Way Cabs shall not be subject to any compensation.
In case of a no-show by the customer or no intimation about the change of time/date of the booking, the booking advance amount will be fully forfeited. In case the customer advance is less than 500 Rs, the company reserves the right to ask for more money to cover losses due to no show/cancellations.
The company will provide immediate replacement with the same car if there is no-show by the driver at the scheduled departure. Hence, we will refund the advance amount if we are unable to find the replacement.
For booking modifications, the following rules will apply:
- You can modify the start and/or end date (pre-pone or post-pone) for booking without any modification fee (subject to availability of the vehicle) up to 24 hours or more before the original pickup time.
- All modification requests should be communicated to us via a phone call to 9999955712, What's App on 9999955712, or a mail to info@TajWayCabs.com, and we will revert with the response through email, Call, What's App, or SMS.
- Modifications are allowed even after starting the trip, subject to availability. Such modification will be done entirely at the discretion of Taj Way Cabs.
Remaining Payments after Advance or Payment at Trip Completion
- After paying the advance amount, the remaining amount for the trip is always paid to the driver. The remaining amount shall be paid to the driver during and at the end of the trip. All payments are done to the driver while during the ride will be subject to adjustment against the final bill. Please call Taj Way Cabs at 9999955712 or What's App at 9999955712 for any clarifications on billing or other things before/during/end of the trip.
- The value of the cash payment to the driver/vendor will be the total cost plus service tax minus the advance payment (if any). The final payment shall always be in cash as the driver might not be able to charge on card and will not accept cheque payments.
- In case, the final amount is less than the advance booking deposit (if any), Taj Way Cabs will refund the excess amount back to the customer after confirming with the driver/operator. This refund is made within 5-7 working days after the completion of the trip.
Cancellation and Refund Policy/Rules:
- All the cancellation requests should be done via a phone call to 9999955712 or What's App at 9999955712 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case the booking is canceled more than 24 hours or more before the pick-up time, 100% of the advance deposit will be refunded.
- The complete payment would be deducted as penalty if the booking is canceled within 24 hrs before the pickup time.
- In case the cancellation is done from Taj Way Cabs’ end due to unavoidable reasons, 100% of the advance amount will be refunded.
- All refund requests are processed within 5-7 business days, and payments are always done via the original source of payment for booking the cab. SMS are not taken into consideration and refund request are done through Whatsapp.